Week #4 Post
 
 
Do you keep a log of "good ideas"?  If so, how do you keep it?  In a notebook?  Voice recorder? App on your phone?  Something else?
 
 
The company that I work for, we use a form that we call Standard Work.  This is a hour by hour layout of your day.  It has specific things that you must do and a time that you should do it.  We have an area to keep notes and log ideas that would be helpful to the processes or correct a problem.
 
We are now starting to use apps like iAuditor.  This app allow us to audit processes to ensure that we are within spec and producing quality product for our customers.
 
I complete this Standard Work each day of the week and I file it so that I can go back and research if we run across the same problem again.
 
As I move forward with my project for this class I will start keep a log of ideas that pop into my head.  This will allow me to remember and research items.
   

Comments

Popular Posts